Eveline May Wagstaff
- Born: 30 Jul 1884, Toronto, Ontario
- Marriage (1): Captain John Barker Gould on 17 Aug 1915 in 650 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
- Marriage (2): Reverend Ernest Ernshel Sayles on 24 Jun 1919 in Toronto, Ontario
- Died: 24 Sep 1951, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A. aged 67
- Buried: Farrington Cemetery, Brantford, Ontario
Another name for Eveline was Eva.
Eveline married Captain John Barker Gould, son of Thomas Dearing Gould and Mary Elizabeth Barker, on 17 Aug 1915 in 650 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. (Captain John Barker Gould was born on 12 Jun 1883 in Todmorden Mills, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, died on 21 Oct 1918 in Rouvignies, France and was buried in Lourches Cemetery, France & Replica at Saint John's Norway, Toronto, Ontario.) The cause of his death was Killed in Action.
Eveline next married Reverend Ernest Ernshel Sayles, son of Oscar Sayles and Harriet Smith, on 24 Jun 1919 in Toronto, Ontario. (Reverend Ernest Ernshel Sayles was born in 1885 in Brantford, Brant County, Ontario.)