Louisa Lucille Wagstaff
- Born: Abt 1831, Wimpole, Cambridge, England
- Christened: 21 Aug 1831, Wimpole, Cambridge, England
- Marriage: George Brockwell on 14 Dec 1847 in Saint James Cathedral, Toronto, Ontario
- Died: 14 Apr 1868, Toronto, Ontario aged about 37
- Buried: 17 Apr 1868, Saint James Cemetery, Toronto, Ontario
Other names for Louisa were Anne and Lucey.
Louisa married George Brockwell, son of Thomas Brockwell and Mary Ann Brown, on 14 Dec 1847 in Saint James Cathedral, Toronto, Ontario. (George Brockwell was born about 1822 in Cavendish County, Suffolk, England, died on 1 Mar 1866 in 138 Jones Ave, Leslieville, Toronto and was buried in Saint James Cemetery, Toronto, Ontario.) The cause of his death was Suffocation - Well Gas.