George Frederick Hoskin Dickinson
- Born: 12 Jan 1882, Blackburn, Lancashire, England
- Marriage (1): Ethel Louisa London on 8 Jun 1910 in York, Ontario, Canada
- Marriage (2): Lillian F. Gardiner
- Died: 17 Jan 1948, 46 McGee Street, Toronto, Ontario aged 66
- Buried: 21 Jan 1948, Toronto Crematory, Toronto, Ontario
George was an Iron Mould Maker by trade (1917).
On January 20, 1948 George was cremated. His funeral service and viewing was held at 717 Queen Street East at the Washington and Johnston Chapel in Toronto.
It is assumed that his second wife, Lillian Gardiner, had his ashes.
It is unknown as of yet what happened to George's first wife Ethel and his only child John after about 1919. It is also unknown what became of George's second wife Lillian after his death.
George married Ethel Louisa London, daughter of James Nathaniel London and Sarah Ann Pool, on 8 Jun 1910 in York, Ontario, Canada. The marriage ended in divorce 1921 ?. (Ethel Louisa London was born on 29 Sep 1884 in Toronto, Ontario.)
George next married Lillian F. Gardiner.