Elgin Norman Granger
- Born: 24 Aug 1885, Scarborough Junction, York County, Ontario
- Marriage: Gertrude Maude Smith on 8 Oct 1907 in Port Whitby, Ontario
- Died: 4 Mar 1961, Oshawa General Hospital (now Lakeridge Health Centre), Oshawa, Ontario aged 75
- Buried: Memorial Gardens, Scarborough, Ontario
Cause of his death was Bladder Cancer.
Events in his/her life:
• Employment: Station Agent: C.N.R. - Scarborough Junction.
Elgin married Gertrude Maude Smith, daughter of James Smith and Mary McGuire Clarke, on 8 Oct 1907 in Port Whitby, Ontario. (Gertrude Maude Smith was born on 14 Jun 1886 in Port Whitby, Ontario, died on 26 Sep 1968 in Pickering, Ontario and was buried in Memorial Gardens, Scarborough, Ontario.) The cause of her death was Brain Dementia - Meningitis.